School is now open. Please see the updated information below for the updated Government guidance and what is happening at TSM. If you require any additional support or help, please contact the school as there will be someone who can help. The school still has a small food bank, so if you are struggling to find food, please contact the school. Please continue to take care and look after yourselves and each other.
Dear Parents & Carers,
Help slow the spread of Coronavirus by following the below advice, please note that these are general principles, which you and your children can do, to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available. NB: It is always better to wash using hot water and soap.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin. (Please wash your hands after.)
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
If you are worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – do not go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Please click here for updated advice from the Government: https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
For further advice from the Department for Education, please see below:
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.